to engine repair to air conditioning, we
have the solutions to any automotive problem that you may have, no matter how
detailed or complicated it may seem. Our service professionals are more than
ready to provide the best advice and solution for your vehicle, based on a
careful examination of every circumstance.
At Crown Car Care, we check and re-check every detail within our work
throughout the entire repair process. We care greatly about completing
our jobs correctly. Here at Crown Car Care, your satisfaction is our #1
priority, hands down.
For your convenience, we can perform the following services on your car, light truck or SUV. To provide you with the best automotive repair and maintenance service, we are committed to continuing education.
- Quality hybrid repair
- 15/30/60/90K and more mileage maintenance services
- Air conditioning and heating repair
- Brake system
- Check engine light
- Cooling system repair and maintenance
- Electrical problems
- Emission problems
- Engine performance
- Engine repair
- Exhaust problems
- Factory recommended service/maintenance
- Fuel system repair and maintenance
- Oil and lube service
- Steering & suspension
- To provide the truth about your vehicle’s repair or maintenance needs.
- To provide a quote or estimate before all work is performed.
- To assure that all work is overseen and approved by an experienced ASE-certified Technician.
- To provide affordable service that is performed to the highest industry standards.
- To stand behind every repair we perform with the Crown Car Care warranty.
- To evaluate your vehicle’s needs with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment.
- To strive to implement industry leading programs to reduce our environmental impact.
A Commitment to Continuing Education
All of Crown Car Care’s technicians are
ASE-certified and have more than 20 years experience in the automotive repair
and service industry. As dedicated professionals, we are committed to staying
current through continuing education.
To learn more about why you should insist
on ASE-Certified technicians, visit the ASE Web site at ase.com
Member of the Automotive Service Association
As a member of the Automotive Service Association
, the largest association in the United States serving the
automotive service and repair professional, you can expect:
- An attentiveness to you, the customer. ASA members
work to earn and keep your satisfaction and trust. An average of 78 percent of
customers are repeat customers.
- Adherence to ASA’s Code
of Ethics that outlines professional business practices.
- Accurate diagnosis and
repairs. ASA members stay up-to-date with evolving vehicle
technology by attending technical education classes.
- Access to information.
By belonging to ASA, members have access to the latest technical and management
education, as well as regulatory information and a network of small-business
benefits not available to every independent shop.